Sunday 17 July 2011

WANT.
Antelope animal print wedge platform boots from Topshop, £80.
These boots are part of Topshop's Edited collection, (which if you don't already know), are items handpicked by Topshop's  Head of Design Jacqui Markham every Tuesday, showcasing key pieces that are on trend for that particular season/time and other basics. It's a great idea, and a great way for people who aren't that fashion savvy to get an idea of what they 'should' be wearing. I'm say it like this, because I increasingly feel people are only wearing certain items because they know they are popular and 'on trend', rather than wearing them because they actually like or suit it. Anyway... the shoes are gorgeous, and I reeeeeallly would like them on my feet. (I still have a little thing for leopard print, but I do think you need to be careful, if you go too far it can look 'tack of the mack' (trashy) and you can easily end up like Kat Slater from Eastenders). I can't really walk in heels as I never really wear them, but as of now I am trying my best to wear them when I can. It's hard when you're tall and want to wear heels, (well it is for me) as on a night out I don't want to look like a drag queen. I'm usually faked up with eyelashes, caked in make-up and taller than most men anyway...
I'm sorry I'm ranting... enough now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment