Wednesday 7 September 2011

CREAMTEA.
Cream tea from mama T.
I went home at the weekend (last weekend), which was really nice as I hadn't been home around a month, which is super long for me. I got my hair did on the Saturday and went for a little bit of a Frankie from the Saturdays hairstyle. I'm not sure what I think of it yet, and need to take some pictures so people can see and let me know their verdict! Anyway, I've finally left ShakeAway- my 'summer' job that lasted a little longer than preempted but now I'm preparing for a weekend away at Bestival before I start my 'real' job at Topshop. I'm so happy/proud and excited to have an important role for a bramd I love. There will be lots of pictures & posts to come after the weekend no doubt. So I hope everyone has a good one. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment