Sunday 23 October 2011

CHARITYSHOP.
 Here are a few of my bargains that I've got recently charity shopping. I must admit you do have to be in the mood for a good rummage and it's also useful to have an eye for a particular pattern or fabric you like or you've seen elsewhere so you know the type of thing you are looking for. It can be quite overwhelming otherwise. I know I like sheer fabric, chunky knits and geometric/retro patterns, as you can see from my collection of treats. All of the items are under £7 which is just amazing considering how expensive these items would be on the high-street or in a 'vintage' shop today. The shoes were a particular favourite of mine, at £3 and being the right size make them even more awesome, they are also super comfortable which makes them a great buy. What's your best buy from a charity shop?x

No comments:

Post a Comment