Monday 23 January 2012

Spots & Stripes.

 The striped nail wraps are from Topshop and were bought for me from my Topshop girls! They are quite easy to apply and look awesome on, unfortunately I kept getting air bubbles in them so they looked pretty shoddy close up. I'll need to try them out again and watch a tutorial on the proper way to put them on, as I think I just rushed it a little too much and they became really unsticky. They have some lush designs, and it's a really simple way to constantly update and change your style. Instead I went for some polka dot nails, I've used 2 Models Own nail varnish colours in Pink Blush and Beth's Blue with the Models Own collab Wah Nail art pens in white. It's literally the easiest design to do!x

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the look you came up with using the Model's Own nail polishes!! Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete