Tuesday 26 June 2012

Topshop sale.
 Underwear from left to right: Yellow bralet £8, yellow brief £3, black brief x2 £2, Aztec Bra £1 and green brief £2.
'Konfetti' my amazing glittery brogues £30, reduced from £60!
 Bikini: £15 and Leopard cami £12.

 Here I thought I'd do a quick post on a few recent Topshop sale purchases. This is one of the things I love about my job, getting the first bargains! A lot of these items, (well most of them) were on my wish list when full price, so obviously when they went down I was willing to pay the new prices! I have not yet worn my glittery brogues but can't wait to! I want the sun to come out as I think they would look great with a cute sun dress. The cami is so cute, it's dipped at the back and is also sheer which will be lovely too if we ever have a summer, and the same with the bikini, ou est le sun? I'll probably have to wait until SEPTEMBER to wear it! (This is when I've booked holiday time, sigh). Have any of you grabbed some bargains at Topshop yet? If so what pieces have you nabbed?x

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to the sale yet but am desperate to go. I love to get the underwear when it's in the sale!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete