Monday 19 November 2012

November collective haul.

 Topshop mesh crop top £26. Have yet to wear this beauty, I want to wear it on a night out, but I barely go out, this is my problem!
 Topshop ribbed peplum jacket in black £40 (bought on uniform-lush). This jacket is available in loads of colours online, but I went for a classic black. I wanted some pieces that were a bit more sophisticated, so I opted for this jacket and the skirt below.
 Front and back view of this boucle glitter skirt from Topshop around £32/£36? (bought also on uniform).
Topshop Boots £50, still obsessed with stud detailing, these were reduced from £70, such a bargain, they are super comfy and help rock up any plain outfit.
 
Topshop velvet gold stud leggings, £25. I've wanted these for YONKS and so happy they brought them back this year.
 Gorgeous Primark see through glitter maxi skirt, £12 absolute steal! I think this would look awesome with a rock band tee and a denim/leather jacket. Perfect for drinks out, or a more casual look.


 Thin jumper tops from Primark £6 EACH, I couldn't bloody believe it. I've decided I'm too used to higher priced items that when I go anywhere else I just think it's SO cheap. I picked up two of these one in a goldy grey and the other in a black/grey, they are so useful and easy to wear.
 Velvet t-shirt from a local charity shop, £2!! I've been eyeing up the American Apparel velvet crop tops for AGES, but I just can't justify spending around £30 for something that can be found so cheapily. It's gorgeous!
Lastly this gorgeous dripping Chanel necklace from Etsy (here) £7.74. You can get a few different colours/coloured chains and they are all handmade.

Sorry about the quality of these pictures, my camera died on me a little so I just used my iPhone.x

3 comments:

  1. Love the maxi - can't believe its from Primark! Have to get myself down their sharpish!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. I love your purchases! Great maxi skirt, i love it too :D

    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete