Thursday 6 March 2014

Favourite Youtubers...


I thought I'd do a post on my current favourite Youtubers, just incase anyone out there was interested or looking for some new channels to subscribe too. I know I'm 25, but watching Youtube videos has become some kind of weird habit that I'm quite addicted too. And I must admit I do rather like watching other people's lives, it probably is because mine is SO boring at the moment, but it does bring me some enjoyment. I mainly watch fashion videos such as hauls, styling/outfit of the days and vlogging videos as these are the most interesting to me. I also watch a few beauty channels, it's not something I'm overly interested in, but I do like to watch them every now and then. I think Youtube has been the main enabler of my bad shopping habits, you find out about so many new products, designs, ideas that just sound too good to resist. So, WARNING do not watch if you are easily influenced, or just like to try/buy lots of things.

So I've broken it down for you into the Youtubers I watch and for what area I watch them in whether it be Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle. Most of these Youtubers do a bit of everything on their channel, or they mix beauty and fashion, but I thought I'd break it down specifically to what I watch them for.

In no particular order...

Fashion:
1) Jessie from sunbeamsjess and extrasunbeamsjess
2) Lexi from Lexi A-N.
3) Sammi from beautycrush and TheSammiMariaShow
4) Kate from KateThisIsWhatIdo
8) Barabara from ThePersianBabe
9) Victoria from Inthefrow
10) Tania from Taniatells
11) Lydia from Fashioninflux
12) Lina from itslinamar
13) Georgia from The Vintage Vision
14) Sian from SianShutterbug
16) Grace from UglyFaceOfBeauty
17) Leanne from LLimWalker
18) Lucy from LULUTRIXABELLEx
20) Jenn Im from clothesecounters
21) Tabitha from ScaredToast

Beauty:
23) Fleur from Fleur de force
25) Estee from essiebutton
26) Lily from Lily Pebbles

Lifestyle:
27) Zoe from Zoella and MoreZoella
29) Louise from SprinkleofGlitter
30) Anna and Jofie from SACCONEJOLYs
31) Helen from Helen Melonlady
32) Rosie & Rose from RoseEllenDix
33) Jamie from Jamieryandee

So yes, there are quite a few channels I'm subscribed too. I've linked them all above as I'm nice like that, and it'll make it a lot easier for you to find. I hope you enjoy watching these videos as much as I do. Let me know what you think, did you find any new channels? or do you have any other recommendations for me?x

P.s sorry if I've got any names wrong or channels spelt wrong, but you get the jist.

No comments:

Post a Comment